Chillipeeps is the multi-award winning teat that solves a common problem many people experience when out and about with young hungry babies and no clean sterilised bottle to use, by allowing a teat to be attached directly to a carton to feed your baby, and many mineral water bottles to enable you to rehydrate your baby.
- Suitable for ready-made formula milk cartons and bottled mineral water that contain less than 200mg of Sodium (Na) per litre. (To prevent tooth decay only give milk and water)
- The teat is stored in a pod and is easy to attach, use, remove, clean and sterilise ready for the next drink.
Instructions for use
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes to ensure hygienically clean.
- Wash with warm soapy water, and rinse well before each use. Sterilise in solution only.
- Do not turn teat inside out for cleaning as damage could result.
- The teat is a vari-flow teat that can obtain different flow rates: slow I, medium II and fast III, by placing the teat with the I, II or III sign towards the baby's nose.
- For cartons: remove bottom pod, ensure carton is clean, gently pierce and screw in. do not over tighten onto the carton, this could break the seal with the carton and cause leakage
- For bottles: remove the bottom pod and bottom plate with screw thread and attach directly to the bottle.