5 Reasons to Buy Hubbub
Changing guard from dinky throne to big kid booster seat, Hubbub brings tough love – with side impact protection and handy click ‘n’ go convenience. Go shop your squidge-covered toughie…
March 123, Grow 123 – All burly and in charge, Hubbub’s mission is to grow with your cutie. From just past dot (9kg) to nearly grown (36kg) this adjustable alpha seat’s your handy hero right up to big kid booster seat stage.
Brains & Braun – Clever Hubbub gets taller with your tot thanks to a 6 position headrest. The 2 part reversible seat liner brings a supportive snuggle to suit their stage.
At Ease – Life’s a breeze with this 3 stage soldier. UNIVERSAL ISOFIX brings click ‘n’ go convenience. Once Hubbub’s anchored into your car’s ISOFIX you’re free to come and go without repeated belting and reinstallation. This thoughtful toughie’s even got unique intuitive storage for straps as it grows.
Thoughtful Toughie – Dressed smartly in exquisite fabrics, with removable washable covers and quick release harness button for easy cuddle access at hometime, Hubbub's thought of everything.
Hubbub for your Cherub – Because a workhorse 123 car seat that's also a click 'n' go cutie is the handy hero we all want around.
The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System
It’s here. Another Cosatto first. Car seat harnesses just got a whole new level of security.
- Research shows that more than 70% of children wriggle out of their car seat harnesses, risking severe injury. That’s unacceptable. Cosatto have built the solution.
- The Brand New Cosatto Anti-Escape System has been built working alongside the makers of the original, award-winning ‘5 Point Plus’ harness system.
- In tests, 9 out of 10 children could not wriggle out of their Cosatto Anti-Escape System. That’s a result.
The Cosatto Anti-Escape System. Safer child. Safer you. Safer roads.
- Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
- Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg (9 months to 12 years approx.)
- Forward facing
- Universal ISOFIX
- Fits both front and rear vehicle seats in Group 1 mode where ISOFIX anchors are present
- Side impact protection
- 6 position headrest
- 5 point safety harness with quick-release button
- Top tether strap storage pocket and unique moulded harness hideaway (Group 2,3)
- Compatible with standard 3 point vehicle seat belts in Group 2,3 mode
- 2 part reversible seat liner which grows with your child
- Comfy padded armrests
- Removable and washable covers
- Comfy reversible easy removable seat liners
- FREE protective tummy pad & chest pads
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)